– 六十五歲以上長者、身體不佳、容易受感染的人,請留在家中，暫時不要參與聚會 。
– 停車場的入口是在725 Washington Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
– 確保個人與家庭的六呎距離。 每個教友及家庭應該保持在原來的座椅位置，請不要自行移動。
Dear brothers and sisters, the Diocese of San Jose has given the authorization to begin “outdoor Masses” in our parishes with a limit of “60 people” per mass, (including the priest), beginning on June 15th. For the SJCCM community, we have decided to gradually go into this process having Saturday Mass in the yard of St. Clare Parish, beginning on June 20th, at 10:00 am. (This will not be Sunday Mass, but weekday Mass. For Sunday Mass, we will continue to hold it on Zoom at 3:00 pm every Sunday).
Those who want to participate in our Saturday Masses, please REGISTER ONLINE first. The registration will be closed after the # of applicants reached 59. If you are left out from the registration, we will contact you later and can keep your names for the future earliest availability, if still interested. Before the registration please carefully read the following conditions:
Before Arriving for Mass
– If you have any symptoms and/or are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation by calling Fr. Olivera (408-509-6960).
– To reduce the risks, we highly recommend that people over 65 will stay at home.
– Arrive at the entrance of the Parking lot, at 9:45 am., the door will be closed 5 minutes before the Mass. Knights of Columbus brothers will assist you.
– Parking lot entrance: 725 Washington Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
– After you park your car, wait in line outside the entrance gate of the yard 6 feet apart from other groups or individuals. A volunteer will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer.
– Please put on your mask (one that covers the nose and mouth) as soon as you exit your car in the parking lot.
– Mask must be worn throughout the Mass. Please note that masks will not be provided by the parish.
– Bring your own chair, we will not provide seats.
– Restrooms on campus are closed – please use the bathroom before coming.
– Six feet will be required between individuals or family groups and no physical contact is allowed between groups. Please remain in your seat once you have been seated.
– A volunteer will help you to sanitize your hands before you receive the Eucharist.
– Our priest(s) will approach you during Communion – please receive in your hands only by:
____1. fully extend your arms
____2. wait for the priest to place the Blessed Sacrament in your palm
____3. Pull down your mask and consume the Blessed Sacrament Replace your mask
____4. We cannot allow any congregating after Mass. The mass coordinator or usher will ask you to exit via the gate you entered