USCBB WORKDAY AUDIT || SAFE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS || OPCVA CONDUCT AND POLICY
目標 : 保護兒童及弱勢群體 To protect children and vulnerable adults
條件和職責: Training, Fingerprinting & Reporting
- Employees (Paid Staff)
- All adult volunteers who serve with youth or vulnerable adults : including but not limited to CM Teachers; LOM members; Altar Server Leaders; Scout Leaders; and anyone who might help in DSJ ministries
- Fingerprinting (Following instruction below) (CODE: A3251) (Reference: https://www.dsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Fingerprint-Guide.pdf)
- Fill out fingerprint application form (Form for SJCCM: 249_Livescan_Form).
- Call Verify Group [(Address: 262 East Hamilton Avenue, Suite A, Campbell, CA 95008 Phone:(408) 761-2156 Hours: Open today • 9:00 am – 5:30 pm) Website: http://www.verifygroup.com/] for appointment.
- If we have more than 10 volunteers need to fingerprint, we may arrange a group onsite fingerprinting after Sunday Mass at church.
- Or make appointment with the Sheriff’s Station
- Fingerprints must be processed under ORI Code “A3251” – when processed under that code, individuals only need to be screened once participation in an ongoing capacity with the DSJ unless some unforeseen situation comes up that requires re-screening.
- Re-fingerprinting (fee) is required if volunteer terminated and re-hire.
- A $20 fee need to be paid at the time of fingerprinting. Keep Receipt for reimbursement.
- Submit receipt to SJCCM office for reimbursement and record keeping
- The VIRTUS® online training courses – renew every 3 years (https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/)
- All volunteers and employees should complete: “Protecting God’s Children® Online Maltreatment Awareness Session 3.2_San Jose”
- Volunteers who minister to the elderly or vulnerable adults will need to take the combined course, “Protecting God’s Children® Maltreatment 3.2 & Vulnerable Adults Combined_San Jose” – which incorporates the Protecting God’s Children training material.
- Need to retake the course every 3 years.
- Submit training certificate in pdf format (Make sure to name the certificate as “courseName_FnameLname_mmddyyyy”, The FnameLname is legal name which should match the name in certificate and fingerprinting record. mmddyyyy is the actual training date.) to SJCCM Volunteer Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately for record keeping and DSJ Workday updating.
- Visit DSJ website https://www.dsj.org/ministries/protecting-gods-children/ for more information.
- Register/sign in to VIRTUS website >> Click “Training” tab >> Click “See available training modules” on bottom if No modules assigned.
HOW TO REPORT:
Please visit DSJ website Reporting Abuse & Misconduct yellow section for detail information.
CURRENT SJCCM VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR:
甯秀麗 Xiuli Chu